a little bit of everything…
Observations from a wayward yoga girl
Welcome to my world
This blog is an open diary of thoughts, observations, self reflection and growth. I’m just an ordinary woman…leading an ordinary life…looking for meaning and sometimes finding it, while just trying to navigate life in an authentic and meaningful way and figure out how to somehow make a positive contribution while I’m here.
Warning: There will be talk about sex and use of profanity. If that offends you, then please don’t read it.
- Take a Leap
- Shine like the sun
- Sunday thoughts
- Fish, unknown whispers, and changes
- Thoughts about resilience
- In the wild…
- New Chapter
- Another new normal
- What’s in a name?
- I’m defective
- Can you hear me?
- Observations on a Friday Morning
- Rainy days and Mondays
- The Zen in Letting Go
- Insomnia, rumination & action
- In the “off limits” area
- Cape optional…
- Sunday morning…
- Just another day on this spinning ball
- Shaken, not stirred
- Random thoughts for today
- Hi. My name is Wayward Yoga Girl.
- Reminder not to do dumb stuff
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.